At SONA LIFTS we are aware that replacing old lift equipment can prove to be a difficult and costly exercise due to the design and layout limitations of the building or the current lift installation. It is often more practical and cost effective in the long term to upgrade obsolete components or even modernise existing lifts. All of our modernisation sites are fully project managed and we have a dedicated team of experienced fully qualified Engineers / Technicians. We are able to offer a comprehensive range of Modernisation options to suit your needs which include:
- Cosmetic enhancements to lift cars, doors or components
- Modify to comply with current regulations
- Upgrades to components to make the lifts more efficient
- Upgrades to components to make the lifts more reliable, faster or improve ride quality
- Full replacement of lift equipment
WHEN MODERNIZATION IS REQUIRED
- If the elevator is more then 10 years old.
- Looks worn and outdated.
- Frequently Passengers get trapped inside.
- Frequent breakdowns.
- Negative effect on property value.
- Gives unpleasant noise from machine room.
- Poor floor leveling and ride comfort.
- Passengers wait to long in lobby or number of passengers increased.
- Lift not complies with the present safety codes and standards.